Houston Rodeo Tickets
Tickets To Go has the widest selection of Houston Rodeo tickets. The 2013 Houston Rodeo has announced these stars: Austin Mahone, Demi Lovato, George Strait, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Martina McBride, Randy Rogers Band, Toby Keith. Watch this site for the complete rodeo schedule.
Houston Texans Fun Facts
The Texans began their preseason schedule with a nationally televised Monday night game against the New York Jets at Reliant Stadium.
In 2011, after the home opener against Indianapolis, the Texans’ next 10 games will alternate between back-to-back away games and back-to-back home games (A-A-H-H-A-A-H-H-A-A-H-A-H-A-H).
Get your Texans tickets early and cheer the Texans on to victory from great seats. This could be the year that the Texans turn up the heat.
On the Texans' “Battle Red Day” the Texans wear their red jerseys and pants and the Texans' fans wear red to the game.
Houston Astros Fun Facts
The Houston Astros environmental campaign, Play Green® is one of the first comprehensive environmental programs in Major League Baseball. 2011 will be its fourth year. This season-long program launches with Play Green® week featuring multiple ecological efforts and promotions encouraging Houstonians to make conservation a part of daily life. Get your Houston Astros tickets from Tickets To Go and sit in great seats. Get your Astros tickets early and cheer the Astros on to victory from great seats.
Spotlight Events & Concert Tickets
Blue Man Group
No dialog, just crazy antics by the blue clad trio
Justin Bieber 2012 Tour
rascal flatts - Nothing Like This Tour
ZZ Top tickets
Taylor Swift the consummate country singer
Acclaimed psychic John Edward may tune into your thoughts.
Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE)
CONCERT & SPORTS news
Texans - Rockets - Astros - Rodeo
Don't miss the 2013 Houston Rodeo - Tue., Feb. 26 - Sun., March 17, 2013. The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is the world's largest livestock exhibition and rodeo event. Sixteen thousand volunteers attend the nearly two million visitors of The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo during the three week event at Reliant Stadium.
The Texans will have QB Matt Schaub back to start the 2012 season. Let’s pray he stays healthy the whole year. Andre Johnson will be his big threat on the outside. Andre was #15 on the NFL.com’s top 100 players of the 2012 season. Arian Foster made the list too at #25. The Texans signed Foster to a long term contract in the off season. With those 3 players on the offensive side along with Coach Kubiak’s blocking scheme look for the Texans to out score their opponents this season. Part of the 2011 success was leading in time of possession and a plus 7 turnover ratio. Defensive Coach Wade Phillips turned down several Head Coaching offers to stay with the Texans. Mario Williams went to the Bills via free agency but considering how often he was playing hurt it was smart to save the money for other players. Rookie sensation J.J. Watt is already expected to dominate and require a double team leaving Smith and Baldwin a wide lane to the QB. Add in Crushing’s (also on the Top 100 Players list at #54) love for hitting hard it’s going to be a tough year for the opponents offense. The Texans get Green Bay, Baltimore, Buffalo, and Minnesota at home along with the AFC South teams. The Colts will certainly look different with Luck at QB. We tasted the playoffs last year and look forward to many years in the post season.
Houston Astros will spend their last year in the National League in the rebuild mode. New ownership of Jim Crane and others will look to the future in the American League for success. Carlos Lee is one of the few players on this team recognized around the league and this will be his final year with the Astros as his contract expires. The Astros are fielding the youngest team in the Majors and hope that all the youth gels together for long term success.
The Rockets finished last year as the best team NOT to make the playoffs…again. So they tried to put together a package to get Dwight Howard from Orlando with draft picks but it fell through. They even traded fan favorite Chase Budinger to the T-wolves to move up 2 spots but it still wasn’t enough. Coach Kevin McHale is going to have one of the youngest teams in the NBA with the additions of Lamb, Wright, and Jones. Look for more trades as the Rockets try to climb back into playoff contention. Bull’s Center Omer Asik is their top choice for the center position with Howard out of the picture.
Quite a few Texans have gone to the Pro Bowl. In 2011 - Arian Foster, Vonta Leach, and Andre Johnson. In 2010 - Brian Cushing, Andre Johnson, DeMeco Ryans, Matt Schaub and Mario Williams. 2009 had 3 Texans in the Pro Bowl - Owen Daniels, Andre Johnson and Mario Williams.
- TOP OF PAGE
Concert tickets - Houston Rodeo
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo(a.k.a. RodeoHouston) is the world's larges of its kind. In 2011 over 2.25 million people attended. There's something for everyone including championship rodeo action, concerts, barbecue and the Rodeo Uncorked! International Wine Competition.
- You don't want to miss the Rodeo Parade. With 115 groups in the parade it's a site to see. The rodeo held it's 1st parade in 1937. Don't forget to go Texan on the Friday before the parade "Go Texan Day". Wear your jeans, boots and hats.
- There's also trail rides that gather at Memorial Park to rest up for the festivities and the big Annual Rodeo Parade through Downtown Houston.
- The 2011 Houston Rodeo was a blast with with some of the biggest stars in the business including Clay Walker, Janet Jackson, Keith Urban, Kid Rock, Lady Antebellum, Selena Gomez, Sugarland, and Tim McGraw. We expect the 2012 Houston Rodeo to be even more exciting. Watch this site for the latest on the Houston Rodeo lineup.
- Get your rodeo tickets early for the best selection. Tickets To Go has seats for every budget. Note that you can get tickets for dates even before the artists are announced. Get your concert tickets today for the best selection.
A house concert may be in a barn or someone's backyard. Typically the audience is smaller than a club and the sound system would be minimal.
Houston Rockets Hall of Famers & Retired Numbers
* Dikembe Mutombo) (2009) * Hakeem Olajuwon (2008) * Charles Barkley (2006) * Clyde Drexler (2004) * Moses Malone (2001) * Calvin Murphy (1993) * Elvin Hayes (1990) * Rick Barry (1987) * Keith Zawatski (1971) *
Retired numbers * 22 Clyde Drexler * 23 Calvin Murphy * 24 Moses Malone * 34 Hakeem Olajuwon * 45 Rudy Tomjanovich * CD Carroll Dawson *
Get your Houston Rockets tickets early for the best selection and cheer your Rockets on to victory from great seats